ANSWER OR ENUMERATE:
1. Enumerate four dishes you can make.
2. Enumerate four ways of cooking vegetables.
3. Is food a pleasure to you? Why (not)?
4. What are the youngest children usually like(siblings).
5. Are you an only/middle/oldest/youngest child? How do you feel about it?
6. Do you save money? Why (not)?
7. Write five things you can do with money.
8. Do you agree with the following statements? Give reasons!
Cyclists are just as dangerous as car drivers.
Speed cameras do not stop accidents.
Which are two least dangerous things to do while driving?
INSERT THE CORRECT TENSE (USE PRESENT PERFECT SIMPLE OR CONTINUOUS!
1. Tim and Paul ____________(fish) for three hours. They ______________(catch) seven fish so far.
2. John __________(give up) smoking and _____________(not cough) so much.
3. Jenny ____________________( not eat) much recently, she _____________(lose) five kilos.
4. I ____________(not see) you today. I _______________(type) letters all morning, I never left my office.
5. I _________________ (wait) here for an hour, but the bus ________________(not come) yet.
TRANSLATE THE UNDERLINED SENTENCES:
1. Zakaj si tako umazan? – Popravljal sem kolo.
2. Zakaj ne telovadiš? – Zvil sem si gleženj.
3. Še vedno bereš? Že dve uri bereš tole tanko knjigo.
4. Zakaj si tako utrujen? – Vso noč sem delal.
Cona za pešce:
WRITE WORDS OR DEFINITIONS:
1. The quatity you eat of a kind of food during a meal:
2. Food preared in a particular way:
3. Meat cooked for a long time in liquid, usually with vegetables:
4. Food that is not cooked:
5. People who are having a relationship:
6. An only child:
7. Your hushband`s mother:
8. Sister in law:
9. ________________: get angry quickly and like fighting and arguing
10. _________________: have common sense and are practical
11. _______________ : people want to be successful in life
12. The money a bank lens you to buy a house:
13. Rush hour:
14. Speed limit:
15. Parking fine:
16. Taxi rank:
17. Cut into many pieces:
18. Cook in the oven with oil or fat:
19. Cook in oil:
20. To open a bottle of wine you need a:
REPLACE WITH STRONG ADJECTIVES AND USE IN A SENTENCE:
1. Very hungry:
2. Very dirty:
3. Very hot.
4. Very bad: