March 13th, 2015
ANSWER OR ENUMERATE:
1. Enumerate four dishes you can make.
2. Enumerate four ways of cooking vegetables.
3. Is food a pleasure to you? Why (not)?
4. What are the youngest children usually like(siblings).
5. Are you an only/middle/oldest/youngest child? How do you feel about it?
6. Do you save money? Why (not)?
7. Write five things you can do with money.
8. Do you agree with the following statements? Give reasons!
Cyclists are just as dangerous as car drivers.
Speed cameras do not stop accidents.
Which are two least dangerous things to do while driving?
INSERT THE CORRECT TENSE (USE PRESENT PERFECT SIMPLE OR CONTINUOUS!
1. Tim and Paul ____________(fish) for three hours. They ______________(catch) seven fish so far.
2. John __________(give up) smoking and _____________(not cough) so much.
3. Jenny ____________________( not eat) much recently, she _____________(lose) five kilos.
4. I ____________(not see) you today. I _______________(type) letters all morning, I never left my office.
5. I _________________ (wait) here for an hour, but the bus ________________(not come) yet. Preberi več…